"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Thursday, August 6, 2009

July 4th - Better Late Than Never...

I didn't want to miss doing a post about our July 4th [only a month late right?]. It was such a great day for our entire family. My Mom & Dad invited us over for a picnic. The girls has so much fun with their cousins... there was lots of swimming, eating, swinging in the hammock, horseback riding and throwing rocks in the pond. For me it was a relaxing and FILLING day. My parents went overboard with TONS of food. It was good to see a two of my five sisters and a bunch of my [many!!] nieces & nephews. To avoid posting a million pics and an extremely long post, I'm adding a few collages. BUT first a few favorites moments...

My sister Mary Beth and her daughter Morgan--
(They always take the best pictures when they are together.)

Mary Beth's husband, David, holding Sydney.... she is amused with his facial hair.
Sophia waiting her turn to ride the horse...

Morgan & David (my niece & nephew) giving Sophia their undivided attention while she reads--
Mom has the perfect picnic table for our two little ladies---

Rose & Corban, my niece & nephew

Mom & Sydney... Sydney riding Sebastian

Sophia [take note of horse snorting Sophia's entire head..HA!]--

More pics of the cousins...

Nicholas [Mary Beth's son]---
Morgan & Rose watching Sophia jump off the diving board---
Chase & Chad [my oldest brothers boys]---

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails