"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loving the thought of many more to come....





Since the girls were home last Friday, I decided to take a break from work and have lunch with them. Our destination was the restaurant at the golf course behind our house.
***
It was a beautiful, humid day which I love! Miss Sydney likes to run ahead and pick dandelion flowers along they way. Sophia likes to take her time and walk next to Mommy. The girls ate a hot dog ($1 per hot dog!!) and I had a salad. We had a leisurely walk home, stopping to say HI to the barking neighborhood dogs.
***
It was the most relaxing, enjoyable lunch that I've had in a while. I can't wait to do daily walks and outdoor lunches with MY GIRLS this summer...

My last day of work is this Friday, May 22nd!
I can't wait to start my "new job" staying home with the girls full-time!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails