"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Dec08-Disney Cruise with my Mom

I truly do have the greatest Mom in the world! She gives unconditionally to her entire family and is the most selfless person you will ever meet. We are lucky enough to live only twenty minutes from my Mom and Dad. I love the fact that the they play a part in our girls lives on a regular basis. Sydney and Sophia spend almost every Friday at Grandmom's. She always has a wonderful day planned for them, including dinner so Bob and I can have a "date night", leaving many memories that will stay with our girls forever.
God Made A Wonderful Mother
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I Love You!
Susan xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails