"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sunday's with Da-da and Ma-ma

With Bob collecting rent on weekends, it's not often we have a Saturday or Sunday together. When we do, we usually go out for breakfast. Two Sunday's ago, we went to the King of Prussia Mall. We had an early Brunch at the Cheesecake Factory, the girls played in PB-Kids store forever.. they did not want to leave, then we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get a Mattress protector for Sydney's bed (we are now ready for Sydney's move to little girl panties!). The last thing we did that Sunday.... a quick stop in Michael's so I could get some last minute scrap supplies for my upcoming scrapbook retreat with Aunt Becky. Yes... I had a hidden agenda telling Bob we had to going to BBB, knowing that Michael's was next door to it :-). Bob is always a good sport... he puts up with me and takes great care of the girls.... He let me shop in Michael's while he went out to the car to change Sophia's diaper. I'm very lucky.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails