"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brunch with the Hubby :)

Last Sunday, Bob and I had a delectable brunch at the always enchanting Spring Mill Café. It is located at the bottom of Barren Hill Road in Conshohocken PA. This area was my Grandfather's old stopping ground.... he grew up nearby on Joshua road and my Mom, right off the Ridge on Shawmont Ave in nearby Roxborough (where I was born).
***
The Café, is a eclectic, cozy former country store that serves French Provincial cuisine with a twist.

Just my hubby and me having a wonderful morning!
We started with a CHEESE plate and RABBIT rillette as an appetizer...


Bob waiting on the porch while I take a picture... you can barely see him:
Bob's Eggs Benedict with Smoke Salmon:
[I ordered an amazing, creamy omelette with GOAT CHEESE... my favorite cheese! It was so rich and delicious!]

OH WAIT!... I can't forget about the C-O-F-F-E-E ...

La Colombe coffee (a favorite of Bob's and mine) is served at the Spring Mill Cafe. We ordered a few pounds of beans from their web-site when we got home... we haven't had it in while and forgot how much we loved it. When I lived in Manayunk, I use to enjoy a cup almost daily at their cafe on Main Street.
***
Next stop, pick up the girls at Grandmom's....




1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a super cute blog...

I loved reading your blog tonight.
Be sure and stop by my blog and sign up for the "10 Giveaways" that I will draw for on Wednesday.

Also, please pray for sweet Maggie as she returns to St Jude's this week. Would love for you to grab her button for your blog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails