"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Part 7 of 7: It is truly magical (Dec. 14 - 18)

The previous post was my sixth (?) and final post on the Disney Cruise. I know, it's more than enough (until next year). I was never a big fan of Disney until we did the cruise. I have little to no desire to do the parks... to me they are exhausting, lots of crowds/lines and a lot of work. On the cruise you still experience the Magic of Disney, but in a more intimate and relaxing way. For those of you who may have lost the spark, I highly recommend this cruise. Take full advantage of the kid clubs and planned activities that they have for your little ones so you can enjoy some R&R. This was my third Disney Cruise and I am already planning the next one!


Next couple post after this one, when I have some more time to blog, will be our visit with Nana & Pop Pop in Punta Gorda....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails