"Children come into this world with fresh eyes to see all that is beautiful, embrace all that is joyful, and love unconditionally with open hearts and minds."

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now I lay me down to nap...

I went to check on Sophia the other day after I put her down for a nap.... she was so tired she didn't quite make it to her bed...

If you haven't been over for a visit lately, back in December when Sophia turned 1, we moved her to the "big girl bed" pictured above (it use to be Sydney's bed that she slept in since she was 10 months old)... For the first time in 2+ years, Bob and I have our bed back! Sophia LOVES her bed... climbs right in it at night and goes to sleep from 7:30pm - 6:30am.

Sydney is in a regular bed now in her new bedroom.... I'll have to take a better picture of her new bedroom. She graciously gave up her old bedroom to Sophia.... of course the TV with video player had nothing to do with getting her to move rooms...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails